A Night of Knights Giveaway
Win a Meet & Greet with Vegas Golden Knights Captain, Mark Stone and the team at the exclusive “A Night of Knights” event at Flanker Kitchen + Sports Bar. Join Mark Stone, Logan Thompson, Chandler Stephenson, Ivan Barbashev, Brayden McNabb, Nicolas Roy, Brett Howden, and Michael Amadio at the ultimate super fan event where you will have the chance to meet the players, get autographs on the memorabilia you’ve collected through the years and the opportunity to take pictures with each player. This is an event you don’t want to miss!
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants/claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your information.
- Promoter: Flanker Kitchen + Sports Bar / Proximity LV LLC
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open to all USA residents aged 18 or over, except for the following:
- Employees of Carver Road Hospitality or any of it’s subsidiary venues or companies and their immediate families;
- Employees of any company responsible for redemption of prizes or for supplying prizes for the Promotion and their respective franchisees, subsidiaries, agents and advisors
- Other persons assisting with this Promotion or otherwise professionally connected with the Promotion;
Other persons assisting with this Promotion or otherwise professionally connected with the Promotion;
- Any person entering via an agent or using the services of an agent, or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising or entering) prize promotions. This promotion is not available in Utah or Arizona and specifically at the Mandalay Bay Shoppes location of Flanker exclusively.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion opens at 4PM on Thursday, September 28th and closes at 12AM on Tuesday, October 10th, specifically the official closing of the business operating day of Monday, October 9th which rolls over into the next day. (the “Closing Date”).
- Location: Flanker Kitchen + Sports Bar
- Complete and submit the entry form (including first name, last name and email)
- Entries limited to one(1) entry per person per day for the duration of the promotion entry period.
- Filling out prize draw form automatically accepts the Promotion’s Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- No third party or bulk entries. Do not enter on behalf of another person. Entries via third parties, consumer groups or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter that either an entrant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data; using multiple devices; acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter; using identities other than their own; creating fake identities or using any other automated or manual means in order to increase that entrant’s or a household’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, those participants and any household will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- All entries and any related material must be free from sexist, racist, defamatory, obscene, anti-religious, homophobic, bullying, harassing, violent, sexual or otherwise unacceptable content in the sole opinion of Proximity LV LLC. Proximity LV LLC reserves the right to review, edit, alter or remove any entry in its sole discretion, which does not comply with these Rules or which it reasonably believes does not comply with these Rules.
There will be 2 winners. All valid entries for the Draw will be collated and will compete for the Prize. The Draw will take place within 24 hours after the Closing Date of the Draw. Each draw will be made from all valid entries at random under independent supervision or via a computer program producing a verifiably random draw. In the event that any winning entry later proves to be invalid or adjudged void then Proximity LV LLC ‘s may re-award the Prize as it sees fit (but shall not be obliged to do so); specifically, the drawing of one or more reserve entries for any draw shall not of itself imply any obligation for Proximity LV LLC to award the Prize to a reserve entry should a winning entry become invalid or adjudged void.
Each winner will be contacted on the email provided at the point of entry. Each winner will be notified on Wednesday, October 11th 2024 via email informing of their win. If the winner cannot be contacted at the first attempt, a second email will be sent. If contact with a winner is not made by Friday, October 13th that winner will forfeit their Prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- There are 2 prizes of 2x tickets to A Night of Knights taking place at Flanker Kitchen + Sports Bar on Monday, October 16th, 2024.
- The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The Prize is limited to 1 per person and e-mail address.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize stated and the Prize must be accepted by the named winners. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Winners must be willing to be filmed receiving their Prize and shall be required to sign a release form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for reimbursing any travel costs incurred by the winners.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion, in order for their Prize claim to be processed if they are a winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information at point of entry which affects Prize acceptance or delivery of their Prize. Please note it will not be possible to update or amend an e-mail address after entering the Promotion, or if you are drawn as a winner.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its obligations relating to meeting specific timeframes for Prize dispatch are met, the Promoter shall not be liable in any way for its inability to meet these timeframes resulting from an outbreak of Covid-19 either within its own business or within the Prize delivery supply chain.
- Should a national or local lockdown affect the Promoter’s ability to meet these deadlines, it will fulfil its obligations as soon as is reasonably possible after its and/or its third-party fulfilment provider’s resume business as usual.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion at its discretion owing to factors outside its reasonable control, but will use all reasonable endeavors to avoid consumer disappointment.
- Where we suspect that an entrant has breached these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to verify the winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The application and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the state of Nevada who shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
- By entering into this drawing, guests are opting-in to sign-up for the Flanker LV newsletter and agree to receive email correspondence from the company. Removal from this list can be done by emailing [email protected] and asking to be removed from the mailing list.
- All communications relating to the Promotion should be addressed to the following email address: [email protected]